1. Great weather: Costa Blanca enjoys sunshine for more than 300 days a year, with mild winters and hot summers. This makes it an ideal destination for year-round living or holidaying.
2. Beautiful beaches: Costa Blanca is famous for its stunning beaches that span over 200 km of coastline. From hidden coves to long stretches of sandy beaches, there is a beach for everyone.
3.Healthy lifestyle: With its Mediterranean diet and outdoor lifestyle, Costa Blanca is known for promoting healthy living. Residents can enjoy a range of outdoor activities such as hiking, cycling, and water sports.
4. Low cost of living: Costa Blanca is a great destination for those looking for an affordable lifestyle. The cost of living is lower compared to other European cities, and you can enjoy a great quality of life without breaking the bank.
5. Tapas: Costa Blanca is renowned for its delicious tapas, which are small plates of food typically served with drinks at bars and restaurants. Whether you prefer seafood, meat, or vegetarian options, you'll find a wide variety of tapas to enjoy throughout the region. Also on a good price.
6. Cultural heritage: Costa Blanca is home to several UNESCO World Heritage sites, including the Palmeral of Elche, a vast palm grove, and the Castle of Santa Barbara, an iconic landmark in Alicante.
7. Festivals and celebrations: Costa Blanca is renowned for its colourful festivals and celebrations. From the Moors and Christians festival to the famous La Tomatina, there is always something to celebrate.
8. Golf paradise: Costa Blanca is a golfer's paradise, with over 20 golf courses in the region. The courses offer stunning views of the Mediterranean and provide a challenging and enjoyable game.
9. Gastronomy: Costa Blanca is home to a wide range of traditional dishes, including paella, arroz a banda, and caldero. The region also produces excellent wines, making it a culinary delight for foodies.
10. Scenic drives: Costa Blanca has some of the most scenic drives in Spain, with picturesque roads that take you through stunning landscapes and quaint villages.
11. Excellent healthcare: Spain has a world-class healthcare system, and Costa Blanca is no exception. Residents have access to modern hospitals and medical facilities.
12. Good education: Costa Blanca has a range of excellent international schools, making it an ideal destination for families with children.
13. Quality of life: Costa Blanca is known for its excellent quality of life, with a relaxed pace of living, great weather, and stunning scenery.
14.Safety: Costa Blanca is considered one of the safest places in Spain, with a low crime rate and a friendly community.
15. Good transport links: Costa Blanca is well-connected to the rest of Europe, with several international airports in the region.
With excellent transport links to nearby cities and countries, you can easily plan weekend getaways or longer trips to some of the world's most exciting destinations.
16. Outdoor activities: Costa Blanca offers a range of outdoor activities, including hiking, cycling, golf, and water sports. The region's mild climate makes it easy to enjoy these activities all year round.
17. Stunning natural landscapes: Costa Blanca is home to several natural parks and reserves, including the Montgo Natural Park, where you can explore stunning landscapes and wildlife.
18. Multicultural community: Costa Blanca is home to a diverse and multicultural community, making it easy to integrate and meet new people. Basically even if you don't speak Spanish it is not a problem to live there and indulge in the local lifestyle.
19. Family-friendly: Costa Blanca is a great destination for families, with a range of activities and attractions suitable for all ages.
20. Retirement haven: Costa Blanca is a popular destination for retirees, with its mild climate, relaxed lifestyle, and affordable cost of living.
21. Affordable property prices: Compared to other European destinations, property prices in Costa Blanca are affordable, making it a great place to invest in property.
22. Wine: Costa Blanca is home to several excellent wineries, where you can taste some of the region's best wines.
23. Unique Culture: Costa Blanca is a fusion of Spanish and Valencian cultures, which gives it a unique flavor and charm.
24. Properties: Whether you're looking for a modern villa or a traditional Spanish finca, Costa Blanca has a wide range of luxury properties to choose from.
26. Beaches: With over 200 km of coastline, Costa Blanca is home to some of the most stunning beaches in Spain, including Playa del Postiguet, Playa de San Juan, and Cala del Moraig.
27. Water Sports: The warm waters of the Mediterranean make Costa Blanca a great destination for water sports enthusiasts. From windsurfing to scuba diving, there's something for everyone.
28. Festivals: Throughout the year, Costa Blanca is home to a variety of festivals and celebrations, including the Fallas festival in Valencia and the Moros y Cristianos festival in Alcoy.
29. Costa Blanca offers a wide range of entertainment options for its residents.
A great entertainment option for families living in Costa Blanca is the Mundomar animal park. The park features a variety of exotic animals, as well as shows and presentations for visitors to enjoy. It's a fun and educational experience for people of all ages, and a great way to spend a day out with the family.
Costa Blanca does offer several beautiful parks and gardens for its residents to enjoy, such as the Jardín de l'Albarda, Parque Natural de la Mata y Torrevieja, and El Palmeral Park. These green spaces provide a peaceful oasis away from the hustle and bustle of city life, and are perfect for a leisurely stroll, a picnic, or even just to read a book.
30. Art and Culture: From the famous Valencia City of Arts and Sciences to the historic castles and museums of Costa Blanca, there's no shortage of art and culture to explore.
31. Adventure Activities: In addition to water sports, Costa Blanca also offers a variety of adventure activities, including rock climbing, mountain biking, and hot air ballooning.
32. Cheap to eat out every night
With an abundance of affordable local restaurants, Costa Blanca offers a range of dining options that won't break the bank.
From authentic Spanish cuisine to international dishes, there's something for everyone to enjoy without spending a fortune.
33. Stunning sunsets and sunrises
The stunning sunsets and sunrises in Costa Blanca are a sight to behold, with vibrant colors and breathtaking views that are sure to leave you in awe.
Whether you're watching the sun go down over the mountains or rise over the sea, you won't be disappointed by the natural beauty of this region.
The traditional Spanish siesta is still observed in many parts of Costa Blanca, providing a peaceful break in the middle of the day when the heat is at its highest.
This allows residents and visitors alike to rest, recharge, and enjoy a leisurely lunch before continuing with their day.
35. Open air cinemas
Costa Blanca is home to several open-air cinemas, where you can enjoy a movie under the stars in a unique and unforgettable setting.
These cinemas often screen classic films as well as the latest blockbusters, and provide a fun and memorable night out for all ages.
36. Starting the day late
With a relaxed and laid-back lifestyle, it's common for people in Costa Blanca to start their day later than in other parts of the world.
This allows for a more leisurely pace of life, with time to enjoy breakfast, a stroll along the beach, or a coffee with friends before getting started on the day's activities.
37. Budget dining
Costa Blanca is home to many affordable restaurants and cafes, where you can enjoy delicious meals without spending a lot of money.
38. Christmas and Semana Santa Celebrations
Costa Blanca is known for its vibrant Christmas and Semana Santa (Holy Week) celebrations, which feature colorful processions, live music, and festive events throughout the region.
These celebrations offer a unique and unforgettable experience for visitors and locals alike, and are not to be missed.
39. Beach Life
With miles of stunning coastline and crystal-clear waters, Costa Blanca is the perfect destination for beach lovers.
Whether you prefer quiet coves or lively beach resorts, you'll find a beach to suit your needs in this beautiful region.
40. Laid back lifestyle
The relaxed and laid-back lifestyle in Costa Blanca is a big draw for many people, offering a slower pace of life and a focus on enjoying the simple things.
Whether you're looking to retire or just take a break from the fast-paced world, Costa Blanca offers a welcome escape.
41. Charm and romantic atmosphere
Charm and romantic atmosphere: Costa Blanca is full of charming towns and villages with narrow streets, colorful houses, and picturesque squares. The region's romantic atmosphere is perfect for couples looking for a romantic getaway or those who want to experience the traditional Spanish way of life.
No trip to Spain is complete without trying the famous Sangria, a refreshing and fruity wine-based drink that is perfect for sipping on a hot summer day.
You'll find this delicious beverage served in bars and restaurants throughout Costa Blanca, and it's the perfect accompaniment to a leisurely lunch or dinner.
43. Sea and mountains in 30 minutes by car
One of the unique features of Costa Blanca is its proximity to both the sea and the mountains, which can be reached in just 30 minutes by car.
This allows for a wide range of outdoor activities, from hiking and mountain biking to swimming.
Costa Blanca is famous for its delicious and high-quality Jamón, which is a type of cured ham. The region's Jamón is made from free-range pigs that feed on acorns, giving it a unique and rich flavor. You can find Jamón in many restaurants and local shops throughout the region.
45. Tropical fruits
Costa Blanca's warm climate and fertile soil make it the perfect place for growing tropical fruits such as mangoes, papayas, and avocados. These fruits are not only delicious but also packed with vitamins and nutrients.
The architecture in Costa Blanca is a unique blend of traditional Spanish and modern styles. You can find everything from medieval castles to contemporary villas, making the region a haven for architecture lovers. Whether you prefer historical buildings or modern design, there is something for everyone in Costa Blanca.